Hey,
As you MAY have noticed, I haven't posted for a while now....for a lot of reasons which I don't find necessary to mention. Anyway I decided to put Stoned Sun Vibrations on hiatus and concentrate my efforts to Downtuned Magazine ('n' Radio). Many of you probably know that Downtuned Mag is dedicated to the Greek heavy rock scene but since I've started Downtuned Radio too, I'm thinking of including posts about releases from all over the world. Apparently I'm going to keep a ratio but we'll see how it'll evolve.
From now on, you can find me on Downtuned Mag. And for any bands interested in reviewing/including them in radio's rotation etc., you can come in touch with me through the contact form over there. As I wrote above. I'll try to keep a ratio and at least in the beginning I'll try to "promote" mostly "smaller", more independent bands that deserve your attention.
So I want to thank each and everyone of you out there who supported, read, promoted and helped this blog. Also a big fat thanks to all the bands which helped SSV in their own way.
That's all for now folks! Thanks again! Maybe SSV will be back someday. Or maybe Downtuned will become better than SSV.... Who knows.
Be well and stay heavy!
Cheers,
Thanos
PS: Rock Trips Mixtapes will be back soon.... They'll be the only thing posted from now on. Perhaps some other personal comps too.

7.10.11

Rock Trips Mixtape Vol. 7


...And here is previous Monday's mixtape by Rock Trips Radio Show. I'm a little bit ashamed for posting it 'cause mr.Sakis decided to go "wild" and play a Talisman song (not proper music for this blog!!) but I forgive him because is a good guy nevertheless. Ah, it features one hip hop track too by Madvillain  (another "wild" choice by mr.Markos this time) but it's actually quite good and makes a great change with the next track by Gezoleen. Cheers!

01. The Bakerton Group - Bien Clasico
02. Alvarius B - You Only Live Twice
03. Hella Vader - Slew Gin Fuzz
04. Machinefabriek - Daas
05. Talisman - Humanimal
06. Mad Season - Lifeless Dead
07. The Dead Rocks - La Terrible Maldicion De Tutankamon
08. The Magic Band - Abba Zaba
09. Verma - Unending Night
10. Magik Markers - Taste
11. Non - Mode Of Infection
12. The Make-Up - I Am Pentagon
13. Krokodil - You're Still A Part Of Me
14. Mainiliner - Black Sky
15. Vulcan - Untitled Instrumental
16. Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Witch Mountain Bridge
17. Sunwheel Power Express - Doin'65
18. Madrugada - Strange Color Blue
19. Madvillain - America's Most Blunted
20. Gezoleen - Deep In The Dim
21. Kraftwerk - Heavy Metal Kids
22. Mandarin Movie - Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment