Hey,
As you MAY have noticed, I haven't posted for a while now....for a lot of reasons which I don't find necessary to mention. Anyway I decided to put Stoned Sun Vibrations on hiatus and concentrate my efforts to Downtuned Magazine ('n' Radio). Many of you probably know that Downtuned Mag is dedicated to the Greek heavy rock scene but since I've started Downtuned Radio too, I'm thinking of including posts about releases from all over the world. Apparently I'm going to keep a ratio but we'll see how it'll evolve.
From now on, you can find me on Downtuned Mag. And for any bands interested in reviewing/including them in radio's rotation etc., you can come in touch with me through the contact form over there. As I wrote above. I'll try to keep a ratio and at least in the beginning I'll try to "promote" mostly "smaller", more independent bands that deserve your attention.
So I want to thank each and everyone of you out there who supported, read, promoted and helped this blog. Also a big fat thanks to all the bands which helped SSV in their own way.
That's all for now folks! Thanks again! Maybe SSV will be back someday. Or maybe Downtuned will become better than SSV.... Who knows.
Be well and stay heavy!
Cheers,
Thanos
PS: Rock Trips Mixtapes will be back soon.... They'll be the only thing posted from now on. Perhaps some other personal comps too.

8.6.12

Rock Trips Mixtape Vol. 17


Tracklist:
01. Ufomammut - Blotch
02. MX-80 Sound - Someday You'll Be King
03. Bongripper - Reefer Sutherland
04. Liars - Proud Evolution
05. Radio Moscow - No Jane
06. The Haxan Cloak - Observatory
07. Weird Owl - White Hidden Fire
08. Loop - Head On
09. Envy - An Adventure Of Silence And Purpose
10. Mudhoney - Sonic Infusion
11. Routes - Purple Coyote
12. Dala Sun - Guilty For Murder
13. Brujas Del Sol - Baba Yaga
14. The Oscillation - The Trial
15. Om - Meditation Is The Practice Of Death
16. Kadavar - Purple Sage
17. Naam Stone Ton

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice article for best cleansing carpet that i accustomed be making an attempt from lasting. once cleaning carpet in Ocala, Lady Lake, or The Villages, Sunshine State we have a tendency to tend to strictly follow the IICRC's tips. The IICRC is that the internationally recognized authority on carpet cleansing. using a non IICRC certified firm may void your carpet guarantee.

    ReplyDelete