Hey,
As you MAY have noticed, I haven't posted for a while now....for a lot of reasons which I don't find necessary to mention. Anyway I decided to put Stoned Sun Vibrations on hiatus and concentrate my efforts to Downtuned Magazine ('n' Radio). Many of you probably know that Downtuned Mag is dedicated to the Greek heavy rock scene but since I've started Downtuned Radio too, I'm thinking of including posts about releases from all over the world. Apparently I'm going to keep a ratio but we'll see how it'll evolve.
From now on, you can find me on Downtuned Mag. And for any bands interested in reviewing/including them in radio's rotation etc., you can come in touch with me through the contact form over there. As I wrote above. I'll try to keep a ratio and at least in the beginning I'll try to "promote" mostly "smaller", more independent bands that deserve your attention.
So I want to thank each and everyone of you out there who supported, read, promoted and helped this blog. Also a big fat thanks to all the bands which helped SSV in their own way.
That's all for now folks! Thanks again! Maybe SSV will be back someday. Or maybe Downtuned will become better than SSV.... Who knows.
Be well and stay heavy!
Cheers,
Thanos
PS: Rock Trips Mixtapes will be back soon.... They'll be the only thing posted from now on. Perhaps some other personal comps too.

14.5.12

Beard The Show Mix - A Tribute To Beards


Here is a mixtape from a Stone The Show dedicated to beards. Music about beards, created by beards for beards! Enjoy
Tracklist:
01. Introduction to Beard Growth and Maintenance
02. The Beards - Beard Revolution
03. The Beards 0 A Wizard Needs A Beard
04. Valient Thorr - Double Crossed
05. Fu Manchu - Weird Beard
06. Clutch - Burning Beard
07. Scissorfight - The Gruesome Death Of Edward Teach
08. Cable - Black Leather Mustace
09. Red Fang - Hank Is Dead
10. Suplecs - Tried To Build An Engine
11. Backwoods Payback - Bastard Squad
12. Karma To Burn - Thirty One
13. Lizardia - Alcovein
14. Orange Goblin - Scorpionica
15. Alabama Thunderpussy - Motor-Ready
16. Grow A Beard
17. Mastodon - Crystal Skull
18. High On Fire - Hung, Drawn & Quatered
19. Weedeater - Wizard Fight
20. Bongzilla - Amerijuanican
21. Demonic Death Judge - Kneel
22. Heavy Lord - Fear The Beard
23. Early Man - Death Is The Answer
24. Witch - Rip Van Winkle
25. Om - Annapurna

Part 1 || Part 2

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    can you re-up this Compilation? I've been trying to get it but it is no longer available

    ReplyDelete